New Rugged Miniature PoE Ethernet Switch with Power Distribution Capabilities, for multiple LAN devices used by Infantry Soldiers. It has:
- Total of 5 Ethernet 10/100 (Fast Ethernet) ports + Power Supply:
- 2 x PoE, 10/100 (Fast Ethernet) ports.
- 1 x 10/100 (Fast Ethernet) port + 5V/1.5A Power Supply.
- 2 x 10/100 (Fast Ethernet) port + 10V -16.8V/5A (Vbat) Power Supply.
- Compact size: 100mm (L) x 94.2mm (W) x 34.1mm (H).
- Weight: 280gr.
- Power Input: 10Vdc - 16.8Vdc battery supply, 140W maximum.
- Designed for MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461 ground and airborne environmental compliance and high reliability.
The MILTECH 402 by Techaya is a superior lightweight and flexible communications and energy management solution for Infantry Soldiers in the modern battlefield.
The unit provides constant LAN & Power between multiple devices thus eliminating the need to carry a separate power source for each communication device.
The MILTECH 907 is a small size, light weight 5 port fully managed military grade network switch for Unmanned applications. It has:
- 5 triple-speed (10/100/1000Mbps) ports.
- Single high-density D-Type 44 pin Connector for Power and LAN.
- Separate pins for RS232 management.
- Compact size: 113mm (L) x 54mm (W) x 40mm (H).
- Weight: 250gr.
- Power Input: 24Vdc Nominal (16-36V), 5W Maximum.
- Designed for MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-1275/704 ground and airborne environmental compliance and high reliability.
With the best combination of size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) in the industry, the MILTECH 907 saves valuable real estate and is highly suitable for use in: UAV's, UGV's (Land autonomous vehicles) and other unmanned applications.
For more information see the 5 port fully managed military grade network switch MILTECH 907 page.
Techaya military rugged serial over USB unit MILTECH 16SER, enables one way data transmission for securing information breach from classified networks to unclassified domains.
The portable rugged Serial unit was developed specifically for new cyber threats existing in today's networks, providing new security features and capabilities for protecting critical systems.
The rugged packaging, per MIL-STD-810F, enables the MILTECH 16SER to be used in a wide range of harsh military applications, such as:
- Land autonomous vehicles (UGV's)
- Mobile equipment
The MILTECH 16SER offers the following characteristics:
- 16 Serial ports (8 x RS232 over USB + 8 x RS485/422 over USB).
- 2 x USB2 expansion ports.
- Uplink includes: USB2 upstream, I2C and Power in.
- Cyber Features: H/W Enable/Disable TX/RX internal switches for each Serial port.
- Remote S/W control for TX/RX Enable/Disable via I2C.
- Cascading up to 5 devices, providing 80 Serial interfaces over a single USB port.
- Standards: MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704, IP68.
- LED indication: power, Tx/Rx per port.
- Power input: 24Vdc Nominal (16-36V), 4W Maximum.
For more information see the military rugged serial over USB unit MILTECH 16SER page.
Techaya military rugged USB charger – MILTECH 8P, enables to charge up to eight Smart Phones, PDA devices and other hand-held military and civil devices in APV's, APC's and other armored combat vehicles. Due to the increase in use of USB based electronic devices such as Smart Phones, Tablets, PDA’s in the modern battlefield, there is a constant need to charge these devices while transporting, in ground combat vehicles, to the battlefield. Thus, saving valuable battery charging capabilities to be used once the soldier dismounts from the vehicle.
The rugged MILTECH 8P, when mounted inside ground combat vehicles, can charge up to 8 USB based electronic devices simultaneously. As such, the charger can be used in many mobile infantry applications, such as:
- Armored Petrol Vehicles.
- Armored Personal Carriers.
- Armored Fighting Vehicles.
- Military Trucks.
- Main Battle Tanks.
The MILTECH 8P offers the following characteristics:
- 8 USB2 connectors for charging, simultaneously.
- Requires standard charging cables.
- Charging capabilities: 2A/5V for each of the 8 connectors.
- Power Input: 24Vdc Nominal (9-36V), 80W Maximum.
- Power input is via a D38999/24WA98PA connector.
- Standards: MIL-STD810, MIL-STD-1275.
This new product diversifies the range of USB based solutions offered by Techaya.
For more information see the rugged usb charger, MILTECH 8P page.
Techaya is proud to announce the development of a new military grade embedded Ethernet Switch module, MILTECH 9136. The new module offers up to 52 ports in a small (87 x 87mm) form factor powered by the chassis backplane 12V DC supply via board-to-board connectors. The switch offers the following characteristics:
- 24 Gigabit Copper Ethernet with integrated PHYs.
- 8 x SGMII interface for direct connection to 8 x 1G Fiber interfaces.
- 4 x SFI interfaces for direct SFP+, 10G Fiber connection.
- 4 x QSGMII for up to 16 x 1G Fiber interfaces.
- IEEE-1588 Capabilities and Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE).
The MILTECH 9136 features both L2/L3 network switching and static routing capabilities, designed with a full hardware carrier kit, EVB included, to reduce client adjusted development and time to market efforts.
For more information see the military grade embedded Ethernet Switch module, MILTECH 9136 page.
Quality management system upgrade
Techaya is proud to announce a successful upgrade of its quality management system to AS9100D.
Our quality management system is applied to our design, development, integration and manufacturing procedures.
Techaya is committed to the highest applicable worldwide standards of quality.
Techaya Ethernet switches now support precision timing, port protection, service policing and more
Techaya announces software upgrades to its line of military board-level and rugged Ethernet switches. The software delivers an enhanced feature set to support precision timing protocol (PTP) per IEEE 1588 V2, enhanced QoS, port control, Layer 2 features. Due to an increase in using GPS in modern warfare, GPS synchronization is an important factor. To comply, Techaya is offering an upgrade to the following Switches:
MILTECH919, MILTECH904, MILTECH918, MILTECH908, MILTECH912, MILTECH948, MILTECH914, MILTECH610 PoE and MILTECH910 PoE.
The upgrade will support PTP passthrough (per IEEE 1588 V2), which enables the switch to pass PTP packets through the switch as normal multicast traffic (forward mode) and facilitates synchronization of all switch ports with the master clock (end-to-end transparent mode). Added line protection features include support for 1+1, 1:1 and 1:N switching redundancy. Administrators can choose their network protection conditions. New L2 switching features include: VLAN translation and E-Line, E-LAN and E-TREE to enhance multipoint connectivity. For heightened QoS, the products now support service policing, H-QoS scheduling and per ASP and EVC queuing and scheduling.
The upgrade is offered both for field upgrades and pre-installed for the above-mentioned products (under a revised Techaya Part Number).
More information and articles about Ethernet switches .
New Distribution Agreement between Techaya and Roda Computer GmbH
Techaya started a cooperation with Roda Computer GmbH one of the Bundeswehr’s (German Armed Forces) most important suppliers of rugged IT hardware. The two companies have established a distribution agreement to cover Germany, Austria and Switzerland. read more...